As a multifunction device, the AltaLink C8070 is more than just a printer and copier—it’s the cornerstone of office workflow solutions. Its standard configuration includes the ability to scan a physical document, convert it into a PDF, and send it to either an email address or a file on a PC workstation. Additionally, with Xerox’s ConnectKey® Solutions, the device can use supported apps to send documents directly to cloud storage, such as Dropbox or Google Drive. The ConnectKey App Gallery is an ever-growing list of new integrated features for your Xerox copier. These options help keep your business mobile and efficient, allowing you to store what you need without taking up a lot of your time.
Printing technology has evolved to give end users more options and control, and the AltaLink C8070 keeps you ahead of the curve. The standard Xerox print driver give you access to Secure Print functionality for sensitive HR or HIPPA documents. And with optional finishing equipment, you can print and staple handouts and booklets without needing to leave your own office. Should you need more powerful graphics options, the AltaLink C8070 can be fitted with a Fiery® print controller for that extra level of color control and fidelity.
As the need for a more connected and efficient office grows, so too does the value of an reliable multifunction copy device. But there’s no need to break the bank in order to improve your workflow. Lease a Xerox AltaLink C8070 from us with a simple cost per print plan, and put a document solution workhorse in your corner without stretching your overhead.
• Output: Color and B/W Prints and Copies.
• Print Speed—B/W: up to 70 Pages Per Minute
• Print Speed—Color: up to 70 Pages Per Minute
• Maximum Monthly Volume: 300,000 images.
• Maximum Paper Size: Tabloid (11×17)
• Maximum Print Resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
• Standard Features: Copy, Print, Secure Print, Email, File Scan, ConnectKey Apps
• Optional Features: Staple Finisher, Booklet Finisher, Analog Fax, Fiery Print Controller