We service Canon and Xerox printers in Phoenix, Arizona. Phoenix is the United States’ sixth-largest city with a population of over 1.4 million. There are so many people that visit Phoenix every year and many fun things to do and see!
Phoenix has a variety of museums catering to many interests. They are The Heard Museum (Native American); Desert Botanical Garden (the world’s largest collection of desert plants); Taliesin West (home of the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation); the Phoenix Art Museum (the Southwest’s largest art museum); the Fleischer Museum (American Impressionism); the Arizona Science Center; and the Hall of Flame.
Other great places to explore and/or hike are:
- Grand Canyon – is considered one of the seven wonders of the world!
- Red Rock Canyon – has an abundance of plants, interesting geological formations, and wildlife
- The Apache Trail – 120 mile circle route through the Superstition Mountains.
- Sonoran Desert – The vegetation of the Sonoran is the most diverse of all the North American deserts.
- Camelback Mountain – Hiking to the top is not considered easy by most hiker’s accounts and caution should be taken when doing so.
- Papago Park – desert area that features mind-blowing rock formations and several beautiful oases.
If you’re not into outdoorsy type things or museums there are still a ton of other fun places to see and things to do including riding in a hot air balloon, skydiving, escape rooms, go on a cruise on the iconic Dolly Steamboat, take a ride on the Verde Canyon Railroad and many other fun things!
You can also cool off with refreshing family fun at splash pads. CityScape, Fountain Park at WestGate City Center, Scottsdale Quarter and Outlets at Anthem are just a few shopping centers with free water features for everyone to enjoy.
Food! There are so many great places to eat in the Phoenix area including:
- Pa’La – Wood-fired Italian-fusion cuisine
- Renata’s Hearth – Latin restaurant
- Chilte Tacos – A food stand that frequently pops-up where something cool is happening
- Hot Daisy – Flavorful pizza
- Bacanora – flavors of Mexico’s Sonoran region in every dish
- Baja Fish Tacos & More – Yummy taco truck that includes birria, asada, shrimp, and fish tacos
- Stoop Kid – delicious coffee, bagels and burgers
So if you are visiting or reside in Phoenix, there are plenty of opportunities to learn and have fun! If you are looking for a copier in Phoenix, Arizona or the surrounding areas, give us a call!