Does your Xerox Copier need a clean?
Are you having image quality issues with your Xerox Copier?
Did you know that several image quality problems can be solved by cleaning your machine?
Lines, spots, streaks, voids, deletions on copies or scans can be caused by dirty Document or Constant Velocity Transport (CVT) glass. Clean the glass on the machine once a month or whenever quality issues arise.
Here are some steps below of how to clean the CVT
- Lift the Scanner/document feeder lid on top of the device.
- There will be a big square glass panel on the right and a smaller glass strip on the left.
- Clean both these glass parts with some kitchen towel and glass cleaner if you have it. If you do not have glass cleaner then try a simple mix of water and a tiny bit of washing up liquid will do. Do not apply cleaner directly onto the glass.
- Inspect the CVT Glass to make sure that all spots and marks have been removed.
- After cleaning wipe dry with some more kitchen towel.
- Close the Scanner/Document feeder.
- Test the print quality by copying a document to ensure there are no lines or spots appearing on the copy.
Want to know more? Give us a call; we would love to help you. We are authorized and have been selling copiers for 10 years and we would love to help your company!
GET AN INSTANT
You'll Get a Real Quote in Under 2 Minutes!